Acr Resqflare Electronic Flare & Flag
ResQFlare Electronic Flare and Flag
The ACR ResQFlare is a high intensity LED Electronic Distress Flare. Sold with the included daytime distress flag, the ResQFlare and accompanying flag are certified to meet the applicable U.S.C.G. requirements allowing them to be carried in lieu of traditional pyrotechnic flares. As a convenient alternative to pyrotechnic flares, the ResQFlare provides 360° visibility for over 6 miles and its efficient design allows for substantial operational life (burn time), drastically increasing your chances of survival and rescue.
The ResQFlare facilitates rescue by emitting the flash characteristic for the International Morse Code for S-O-S. Operating on just two user-replaceable C-Cell Alkaline batteries, the ResQFlare’s high-efficiency electronics allow it to maintain the USCG required 75 cd peak equivalent fixed intensity for over 20 hours.
The supplied Distress Flag provides numerous daylight signaling options. The flag can be flown by attaching to the mast or simply hoisting to the highest possible point.
- ResQFlare and included Distress Flag, when carried together, qualify as a replacement for the carriage of USCG pyrotechnic flares (the U.S.A. only)
- Bright light in all directions (360° visibility)
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Automatically rights itself and floats when in the water
- Visible over 6 miles
- User-Replaceable C-Cell Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- High intensity LED strobe maintains a minimum peak equivalent fixed intensity of 75 cd for 20 hours or greater (room temperature)
- Fire-resistant, oil-resistant, fungus-resistant, and corrosion resistant