Cannon Magnum 10 Ts Electric Downrigger
Magnum 10 TS Electric Downrigger
The Magnum 10 Tournament Series (TS) features a stainless steel spool, all-white construction that is seriously tough and seriously powerful. Magnum 10 TS is the go-to downrigger for serious anglers for exactly these reasons. Its ruggedness and reliability have been proven on the water, year after year. But smart anglers know Magnum 10 TS has a sophisticated side too.
- Auto Up – Flip the up/down switch and your Magnum automatically retrieves your weight, stopping at the water line.
- Three-Digit Depth Counter – Always know exactly where your weights are with the easy to read three-digit depth counter.
- Short-Stop – When retrieving a weight, your downrigger will automatically stop it at the waterline. This eliminates cable strain caused by bouncing, stops the weight from hitting the boom end, and prevents weights from hitting the hull.
- Positive Ion Control (PIC) – Your boat’s electronics create a fish-repelling negative energy field in the water. Positive Ion Control neutralizes the negative energy field so fish will stick closer to your line.
- Fast Retrieval Rate – 250 feet-per-minute weight retrieval rate.
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Boom – 316 marine-grade, extends from 24″ to 53″.
- Stainless Steel Spool – Comes pre-spooled with 250′ of 150 lb of stainless steel cable. Built to handle monofilament or “super lines” without snapping or breaking.
- Dual Axis Rod Holder – Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
- Removable Side Plate – Easily access the spool to switch lines, fix snags and make adjustments.
- Includes – Universal Mounting Base, Low-Profile Swivel Base, line terminator, one (1) saltwater line releases, and manual crank handle.