Garmin Reactor 40 Hydraulic Corepack With Smartpump V2 & Ghc 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump v2 & GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic corepack with SmartPump v2 and GHC™ 50 display gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument.)
- The SmartPump v2 is a one-size-fits-most solution that provides optimal control and confidence on the water. Plus, gain better thermal performance, higher reliability, and lower power consumption.
- Gain more freedom when maneuvering your boat. This corepack allows for optional Shadow Drive technology to automatically disengage the autopilot when you turn the wheel.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
- When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately.)
Technical Specifications – SmartPump v2:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 7 3/4″ x 7 1/2″ x 9 5/8″ (197 mm x 190 mm x 244 mm)
- Weight – 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Temperature range – From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Material – Electronics Control Unit (ECU) – fully gasketed, aluminum alloy. Bracket – carbon steel. Manifold – aluminum alloy. Motor – aluminum alloy
- Power cable length – 9 ft (2.7 m)
- Power input – 11.5-30 Vdc
- Fuse – 40 A, blade-type
- Main power usage (standby) – less than 1 A.
- Main power usage (engaged) – 5-10 A and peak – 34 A
- Flow rate – Configurable from 0 to 2.4 L per minute
- Compatible with steering cylinder sizes from 4-24 cu in. 7-second lock to lock up to 17 cu in
Technical Specifications – CCU:
- Dimensions: 3 19/32″ diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5′ (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16 V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
Technical Specifications – Buzzer/Alarm:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter) – 29/32″ × 1.0″ (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight – 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range – from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length – 10′ (3.0 m)