Raymarine Ev-400 Sail Evolution Autopilot
EV-400 Sail Evolution Autopilot
*Requires Type 2 or Type 3 Drive Unit
- Heavy-duty, 30 Amp output for Type 3 Drives or ZF Sail Pod Drive Systems
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-400 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70s Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-400 Actuator Control Unit
- Evolution Cabling Kit
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays